Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gluten Free Diets - The New Fad

Okay this was an impromptu poll that I participated in, however I found it quite interesting.

Poll Results

About Poll
Do you follow a gluten-free diet?
Yes, I have celiac disease so I have to avoid gluten.
(34)
54%
Yes, I don't have celiac disease, but I feel better when I avoid gluten.
(15)
24%
No, I don't follow a gluten-free diet.
(13)
20%
Total Votes: 62

15 people who participated in this poll have adopted a gluten free diet even though they don't have celiac disease. I wonder how many are like me, married to a DH who has a sensitivity and follow the gluten free diet plan. I have found that I am less bloated, hold less water, have slimmed down and generally feel more energy when I follow the gluten free diet. I'm not certain it's the gluten free diet or the fact that we have eliminated preservatives in our diet because everything is fresh foods. Well, I thought it was interesting and I'm proud to be gluten free most of the time!

Enjoy the day knowing people are choosing your diet plan for themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment